In your settings page, under miscellaneous, you will find:
CONTACT NAME SORT ORDER:
- Phone Default - This will follow your phones preference for displaying names in a specific order.
- First (Name), Last (Name) - This will show contacts in order by first name.
- Last (Name), First (Name) - This will show contacts in order by last name.
SAVE NEW PHOTOS TO PHONE:
- For photos taken within Productive, you can choose to save them to your camera roll by turning the toggle switch "ON". Otherwise, the photos will only remain accessible in the contacts conversation history.
SHOW TAPS ON SCREEN:
- This function will present a light grey dot over the portion of the screen that you are touching. This is a preference piece, as it provides a bit of assurance as to where you are making contact on your phone.
PRE-ANSWER CALLS TO DETECT ROBOCALLS:
- This function will assure Productive pre-answers incoming calls to hear for automated/robotic responses. (Beta stage)